Hello my dear Friends and Followers,
The last week, I didn't felt 100% fit. I don't know if it's the weather or the busy things at school, but I'm not ok.
So when I had some spare time and felt a little bit ok, I went for some shopping Therapy to the city and catched these lovely items.
- I found this beautiful dark green shawl. It one of my colors that I really want to have in my closet. It fits very good with my white blouse and red lipstick. And the little structure makes the shawl more special.
- This long camel blended skirt, will be my new favorite item of my wardrobe. The color is so nice and soft and the blend makes its more than just one color. ( Post will come soon)
- This animal printed blouse is something special. I saw it was love at first side.t It's a super special piece. I think with a nice black trousers and high black heels, this will look stunning for an occasion.
- My first MAC make-up. I was looking for a pink matt lipstick, but all the lipstick had a glitter. So I
found this amazing pink color and with the pencil I even can make it more pink or less. Very good to make a statement and that's what I wanted.
- Just a real cool Chinese bottle I found in the To-ko across my house.
Much Love, Evie